Head of Digital UK
For over 30 years, Greenings International selects the best candidates for their clients by leveraging their deep expertise in the Payments, Education and Sport sectors. Greenings has established trusted partnerships with some of the world’s leading corporates, investors, education institutions, regulators and governments.
Today, we are searching for a Head of Digital Marketing (UK) for a leading global provider of corporate payment products to over 800,000 businesses around the world, from North, Central and South America, to Europe, Africa and Asia. Their core principles include the following; determination, drive, extraordinary value, industry leading products, and quality people.
As a result, they have grown significantly over the last 10 years to become one of the world's largest provider of commercial payment products. This has only been possible through their ability to attract extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror our drive and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position, leading the UK digital team, this is a key strategic role. The successful Head of Digital will set and deliver on the digital vision for the company. Managing a committed team of digital specialists, you’ll be the "go-to" person for all digital related activity in the UK including performance channel management, customer engagement, customer servicing and engaging the broader business with the evolution of the digital strategy.
You will be responsible for the management of 25+ websites and the generation of over 55,000 leads, the role is key to our success in the UK. Working with key stakeholders across geographies you will contribute a significant proportion of the growth to the UK businesses.
A strong commercial and customer centric mind will be required. The role will suit an individual who enjoys a fast paced environment, focusing on commercial return and is KPI driven. We require an innovative thinker that will not accept the status quo and guide us to invest in the right digital platforms to help grow our business. The successful candidate will be a strong people leader who has demonstrated their ability to motivate and develop a team to be industry leading.
- Setting the digital strategy to achieve important lead generation targets across paid media and owned assets e.g. SEO
- Ensure there is continuous innovation by keeping abreast of key industry and digital developments and bringing these investment and growth opportunities to our company
- Managing a sizable budget to deliver strong ROI focused digital campaigns and help significantly grow the budget to increase our investments and deliver incremental revenues
- Annual and monthly planning to ensure the business knows and buys into the digital strategy
- Leading stakeholder management efforts internally across sales channels and lines of business
- Leading the internal team of four/five to achieve objectives with the opportunity to grow the team size in line with revenue growth
- Act as the key lead and point of contact for several digital agencies
- Lead the drive to test and invest in new channels and broaden our understanding of their potential contribution to our customers and the business
- Leading senior stakeholder management efforts across multiple lines of business
- Deliver regular and detailed management performance reporting back to the business
- Digital lead on key strategic projects i.e. new product launches, marketing automation, GDPR strategy, digital servicing and customer engagement among others
- Management of the digital infrastructure, ensuring the platforms on which our digital estate sits is robust and follows best practice
- Lead and manage our mobile strategy ensuring we deliver a great experience and engage end users
- Responsible for our digital mapping services ensuring customers can view across device where they can use our products
- Commercially minded and enjoys working towards exciting and commercial KPIs
- 8+ years of experience with a minimum of 4 years in digital performance marketing
- People leadership experience
- Large scale budget management
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills particularly at a senior level
- Able to work across several time critical deliverables simultaneously
- A strong focus on the customer, revenue and timely delivery
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google Adwords and Google Analytic
- A sound working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix to deliver commercial returns including SEO and Social Media
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Experience in launching new products, optimizing new digital channels and continuous innovation to ensure the business stays ahead of the competition
Responsible to: Head of Digital Europe
Apply Online Today!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.