Senior Product Manager
For over 30 years, Greenings International selects the best candidates for their clients by leveraging their deep expertise in the Payments, Education and Sport sectors. Greenings has established trusted partnerships with some of the world’s leading corporates, investors, education institutions, regulators and governments.
Today, we are searching for a Senior Product Manager for a leading global provider of corporate payment products to over 800,000 businesses around the world, from North, Central and South America, to Europe, Africa and Asia. Their core principles include the following; determination, drive, extraordinary value, industry leading products, and quality people.
As a result, they have grown significantly over the last 10 years to become one of the world's largest provider of commercial payment products. This has only been possible through their ability to attract extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror our drive and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
The role holder will act as a key member of the Product Leadership team and be responsible for managing, enhancing and developing products to drive growth across existing and new customers. As a “product owner”, this will include end to end management of existing product lines, providing support and leadership to the sales and marketing teams and driving product scoping activities for new business/ customer opportunities. The role will also include identifying, cultivating and executing product enhancements and development activities, segment-specific opportunities and working with partners (internal and external) to bring these to market as required.
Preferably strong experience in the payments industry, preferably in a Commercial B2B products environment, including SME experience. Other industry experience also considered including telecoms, automotive/ mobility and fleet
- Formulate and execute product strategies to drive organic growth and new customer adoption, especially in the small business segment
- Own end-to-end Product constructs for core fuel cards, managing the entire product lifecycle working across relevant areas of the business on enablement strategies
- Monitor product performance, including gathering data insights on portfolio performance to better inform product roadmap and support sales and account management strategies
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to the sales and account management organisation on product related matters, assisting in customer pitches, supporting initial scoping and evaluations and providing thought leadership across the existing customer base to help drive current performance
- Identify and prioritise product enhancement and development opportunities to drive short and long-term growth, managing internal and external partners to bring these to market where relevant:
- Market research, opportunity and viability assessments on new products and services
- Competitive surveys and research reviews on existing and new product areas
- Consultation with relationship management, other key stakeholders and customers/ partners
- Map out key building blocks for each prioritised opportunity:
- Creation and validation of the business case, including key assumptions, business and product requirements and financial impacts
- Establishing and refining the target operating model, including operations and technology implications, working with internal/external partners as necessary
- Working as required with other colleagues to build key product proposition(s), added value services, pricing levels and overall product construct
- Conduct risk assessments, both internal and external
- Identification of potential partners/ customers as key enablers
- Develop customer-ready communication materials in conjunction with Marketing and partner with Marketing on go-to-market communications strategy/ execution
- Work with legal team on any regulatory, compliance or legal implications
- Support definition of implementation requirements
- Identify value chain and commercial partnerships and potential investment opportunities to deliver appropriate solutions and speed to market:
- Evaluate and recommend partnerships that may enhance capability or bring new feature/ functionality to the regions to better drive business growth
- Undertake commercial discussions and negotiations with relevant partners
- Evaluate potential competitive responses and develop mitigation strategies
Apply Online Today!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.